Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tex
Coming up to NHIS anytime before ski season? My Rieju terror cell won a bike from Cosmo on Ebay and I'm hoping someone from the area was coming up and had room. Can't get Cosmo Joe to answer emails for some reason.
BFD

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Dude. I had the high bid on that bike for a few days for $300!
I might try to get on one of those before the season is out.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Dude. I had the high bid on that bike for a few days for $300!
I might try to get on one of those before the season is out.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Jeff

Hey Champ
do you have any secret email address for CosmoJoe? I'm getting automatic 'pay up deadbeat' emails from but no replies from Joe himself. Are you headed down there anytime in the future?
bfd

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Jeff

Hey Champ
do you have any secret email address for CosmoJoe? I'm getting automatic 'pay up deadbeat' emails from but no replies from Joe himself. Are you headed down there anytime in the future?
bfd

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
bill,

joe doesn't like me anymore.......

the feeling is mutual. if he can get your bike to lance i might be able to haul it to granite state. i'll only be coming if i have any money left after the honeymoon (three weeks traveling, with a race at mosport thrown in there too). i won't have room going to mosport.

another idea is i could get it to summit 9/16 if aaron, j not that, or anyone else is coming down and would be willing to haul it north for you. this doesn't seem like much of help, but at least i get it out of purshok's grimy little hands, and your diabolical plans for a reiju revolution will be complete.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texy

"dude, my boots feel like they are filled with rain slushies!"

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
bill,

joe doesn't like me anymore.......

the feeling is mutual. if he can get your bike to lance i might be able to haul it to granite state. i'll only be coming if i have any money left after the honeymoon (three weeks traveling, with a race at mosport thrown in there too). i won't have room going to mosport.

another idea is i could get it to summit 9/16 if aaron, j not that, or anyone else is coming down and would be willing to haul it north for you. this doesn't seem like much of help, but at least i get it out of purshok's grimy little hands, and your diabolical plans for a reiju revolution will be complete.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texy

"dude, my boots feel like they are filled with rain slushies!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts