Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
jersey girl feels like gettin lapped inthe 50cc race. I may put a stocker back together. maybe not

maybe matt

latered

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
that's my wera plan (stocker 350 and 50cc). of course it would be better strategy like johnny said for me to run my modified cb in v1 v2 (that's two classes that roper doesn't race in).....

uscra i could run 50cc, form cb, lwsv, mwsv.....

7 wera races, 3 uscra, mosport, mid-o......

put me down for 12 races.

craig get ready to join the teamsuperawesomes entourage.

i better go get a job.

texy

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
I think this is a very cool idea and of course I am in. I am going to pester dad to build me a stock 350 and a 50 and race everywhere I can....
So are you racing that built 350 he had a few years back? That looked like a pretty serious bike.

Does he still have that bike with the XR650 engine in it?

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Had an idea for a tie breaker. This would take into consideration finish position vs. number of racers in the race. If you took a first and you were the only racer in the class there wouldn't be much honor in that. But if you took a second in a class of ten that's a little more bragging rights.

finish postion / number in class = race rating.
e.g. 2 / 10 = .2 for the race.
or 1 / 1 = 1.0. Lower ratings for the season would be used only for the tie breaker.

Make sense?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
well, the cool thing is you dont know exactly whos going to show up. someitmes there are 15 guys on the 500gp grid at summit. sometimes there are only 3. so you could do things like take a chance and run your stock cb350 in v3 (hwsv) for points. itd be more a matter of having a few bikes to run, and constant riding.

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
craig when is your daughter going to start racing? then you can start adding points for family members. . . double if they are in the same race . . .

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
guys like me and tt are hooked on riding v3 for seat time. i haven't been riding it this year cause i was trying to protect my abused engine for another season of no maintenence. next season i should be back to s.o.p.!

i figure with the mini racing at wera i could do 5 races a weekend..... x 7 = 35

uscra = 4 x 3 = 12

2 at mid o and 2 at mosport = 4

total 51 races in a season.

ya'll might as well just give me the trophy now!

texy

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
So....now, let's work on the more important aspect of the championship.... how can we add gayness to it, where is the potential for man love? And how will it effect points?
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
10 bonus points for sleeping in Bransons love trailer. No questions asked. Does not apply to Branson. No limit.

50 bonus points for competing in all events wearing a G-string over your leathers.

10 points per indedent and documentation of Two up pit bike riding Bro-mance style. Limit one per event

Jeff

·
Registered
450 Posts
Wait a second.....I object to the gayness thing. How does that work in my favor? If I catch it in the gayness in the act....wait I just threw up a little in my mouth...

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
HUGE points for equivilant acts of girl love with two or more male observers.

Hey...wait a minute...girls get all the breaks. I say this is a He-Man-Women-Haters Championship!

JAM, proceed with your ideas.

I can think of a few "Tie Breakers" we could use.

My destruction of this thread is almost complete.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hehehe.....did you guys know bucky threw up in his helmet after he crashed this past weekend??? he was knocked out when it happened. well, he doesnt remember it happening. he said he thought it was blood, then he realized there was vomit all over his face. must have been a real treat for the guys at the med center. i asked if he crapped himself too....just to complete the scene.

jc

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Hehe...tea bagging (anything) should always be good for points.

Also...Dirty Sanchezing a rider with your monkey butt skivvies.

Leaving a Cleveland Steamer on someone's seat.

Rusty tromboning someone that falls asleep after lunch.

Or...my own creation.... the "Indian Larry". You get drunk, knock someone down face first, stand on their butt, hold your arms out and pee on the back of their head.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
comeone....we know it was originally the indian mary.

jc

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I always catch myself throwing up a little when I read posts in this forum.... Sunday night beers? I am bringing a case and can't drink it alone...well I could, but I'd be throwing up more than "a little" the next day and who the hell wants to clean out puke from their helmet between races....not me...nope...no way...nooooo how!

Sorry, not bringing up the fire ring or wood....though, so we will have to huddle around someone's bic lighter or under Tanner's EZ-UP.

Let me define that by "wood" I mean fire wood, that has been cut down and dried the appropriate amount of time...not the other "wood." Given the direction of this thread, I imagine the other "wood" would be mentioned in some reply...

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Oct 05 2007 4:58:01 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the good thing is his helmet got damaged. so the whole stinking mess went into to the trash. actually, somehow there was very little vomit in his helmet.

jc

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
5 point deducted for admitting you like clubmans or get caught riding with them.

1/10 of a point added every time someone says "Shut up Dale"

1/10 points deducted every time someone says a nasty comment against Champ.

10 points added for every tent burned down

5 points added every time you wave the race director over while on the starting grid to ask... "Smell my finger"

Jeff

41 - 60 of 145 Posts