Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
And that is your considered response. Seriously. All you can muster is a lame relax bitch put down? Not quite the intellect you were trying to pretend that you are. in the words of Emperor Trump, "sad, really really sad".

I am still unsure why you are here. To flatter your own inflated ego perhaps? To try to impress anyone here with you startling wit and sales skills? Maybe just big into self delusion and a little short on self awareness?
Lol what in the world are you so mad about

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Couldn't be the drunk or high or insufficiently-medicated posts that are conveniently edited...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Which 1 the one about rendering kickstands useless
Dumb luck. If your shocks were actually 14" like you said, you'd be signing a different story.

Remember this?
60985d1493938274-1979-kz400-ltd-build-commuter-road-warrior-beauty-without-compromises-img_0288.jpg

But, yeah, what's wrong with pointing it out? Next time you'll think of it and include it in your "calculations" smartypants. Lol.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I personally think a logical, legible, polite response, or NO response, is always best.

Sadly, these days, I'm in a significantly distinct minority (or so it seems from nearly 20 years on internet motorcycle forums)

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Lol what in the world are you so mad about
I couldn't be more calm. Why on earth would I waste my time getting angry? You flatter yourself Oh! We already noticed that.

You sire are just a simple troll. If we choose to respond, it is for amusement. I doubt that too many people take anything you post seriously because you contribute nothing original to the conversation and lack the self awareness to recognize that.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I personally think a logical, legible, polite response, or NO response, is always best.

Sadly, these days, I'm in a significantly distinct minority (or so it seems from nearly 20 years on internet motorcycle forums)
Respect runs both ways...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Respect runs both ways...
Actually it doesn't, on many occasions. Everyone does have a choice though as to how to or not to respond to negative commentary. It's hard when someones being a dick not to point it out. Then again leaving them to throw mud by them self is usually more amusing in the end. And you don't get any on ya. win win.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

I actually prefer this over the love fest on other forums, for the project section or bike related stuff anyway....

41 - 56 of 56 Posts