Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Donald,
Thanks for another kick bottom riding weekend. Will get Eric to send me those pics? I also forgot to give you the bike cover.

Aaron

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I forgot about the cover, too. I hate to admit this, but I think I've already done more riding this year than the last two combined. Ouch.
I'll git on Eric about the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
riding saturday was great. felt like the good ol' days. fast corners on old bikes and passing cars where you're not supposed to. sunday was awesome too. apart from riding alone that is. aaron is the only one with an excuse. donald hit the beach, tim spent the whole day shopping for wedding shoes. I went and rode with jason for a while...and he's married with a one year old

oh yeah, this morning was slow at work. you can download eric's pics from the pics page if you want.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Sa-weet.
I almost called you to ride after I ate at Norm's, but I figured you were back in Auburn by then.
Ha! Wedding shoes. That's great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guys,
I've been wicked busy lately. I'll send you all the other pics tonight. There are some friggin' good ones in there too. Hold your hussies! Sounds like a missed out on a bitchin ride this weekend.Word-

75'CB400f

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:
Sa-weet.
I almost called you to ride after I ate at Norm's, but I figured you were back in Auburn by then.
Ha! Wedding shoes. That's great.
yeah, I headed home after I saw you. still had two lawns to mow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts