Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was Chistmas at my house. Everything is the nuts. I also noticed your welds are better then before, if they can be. I'm really impressed with the stuff, I'll have to get JD to blow you or something.

Oh yeah, you must really hate my exhaust to go through all the trouble making the down tubes the way you did.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Dude...you got the shit already?? Gotta love the USPS.

Just wanted to get it right, try to send stuff that I'd be pround to use on my bike. Think it will all fit on right? It will take the usual tinkering to get the collector on right...but after a few laps everything loosens up and settles in.

Still learning to use the Silicon Bronze, stuff is the tits.

One piece down pipes look real nice, SS looks good welded in sections but plain steel looks better in one piece. Plus it's about the same trouble bending them up in one piece as it is marking, taping, welding the sections together. Some day I have to do a welded up set...since I can make my own bends I could do some really trick routing by welding pieces.

JD, I can't believe you let him talk to you this way...but since we're on the subject...swallowing is prefered.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My family said I was mean to Jeremy, so I looked at my grandmother with a straight face and said "but he's my Bitch"...

The point is Branson, my bitch is your bitch.

Aaron

Edited by - aaron on Nov 04 2005 09:27:02 AM

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Cause he won't fuckin move to NY that's why.

I'm older...which means I'd be the "Man"...and he's not listening to me. He has to listen if he wants to be with me.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
68 Posts
Umm, can we see a photo please. Of whatever you sent him, not the jailhouse favors.

Aaron, are you ever going to call me or e-mail me? I am your sponsor after all.

Chris

adios muchachos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts