Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Prince was one of those guys that I loved him as a musician but couldnt care less for his music.

prince.jpg

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Prince was one of those guys that I loved him as a musician but couldnt care less for his music.
Wow, he was in the news this week because he canceled a show in Atl. due to illness and then did the show and was flying home and had to make a stop to go to the hospital for diarrhea and was released. Apparently the issue was more than they thought.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I was never a big Prince fan but 57 is too young to go. I wonder if any of us on here will still be around when (and if) Keith Richards time comes.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I was never a big Prince fan but 57 is too young to go. I wonder if any of us on here will still be around when (and if) Keith Richards time comes.
Keith Richards time has come and passed, just nobody told him.:)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Prince was one outstanding performer and artist. I would also venture to say.....in that exclusive handful of musical talents of all time as well.

He's together again with family, friends and his ol buddy "Big Chick"

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Prince did not appreciate this skit, but was a good sport about it. I'm a big fan of his and this always makes me laugh. 57 is too young for anyone.
[video]<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;">
</div></div>[/video]

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
RIP Lonnie Mack - taught Stevie Ray everything he knows

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
RIP Ron Wasserman

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
RIP Scotty Moore

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
RIP Mack RIce

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
For those of you who may be interested. Graham Nash is hosting 9 days of Rock and Roll documentaries on HDNet movies. Includes The Allman Bros., Lynard Skinner, Prince: Slave Trade, Ziggy Stardust. interview with Roger Daltry, The Who: The Kids Are Alright, Rush: The Rise of Kings, Freelancers: the movie with 50Cent, Taqwacore: The Birth of Punk Islam, Eric Clapton- The 70's Review, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Heart Like a Hand Grenade with Green day, Inside Metal The Pioneers of L.A. Rock and Metal, The Past is a Grotesque Animal, The U.S. Versus John Lennon, The Beach Boys: An American Family, The Beach Boys 50: Doin' It Again, Van Morrison. My recorder will be busy.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
RIP Leon "The Master of Space and Time" Russell

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
RIP Leonard

The dice are most certainly loaded.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
RIP Pete Burns of Dead or Alive (80s new wave). Reading some of his story, man, did this guy make some bad decisions. Ended up with a pretty rough, short life.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
RIP Don Ciccone

The Critters
Frankie Valii and the Four Seasons
Tommy James and the Shondells

21 - 40 of 113 Posts