Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
220 names?
Please.. Maximization comes when the person who is doing such perceives these people that are no different than you or me as more than human.. Like put em on a pedestal... Everyone dies, it's part of the experience of life..

masterdebater

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Exactly right. I just can't wrap my mind around the whole celebrity worship thing.
Thousands and thousands of people die, why should the famous ones have any effect on me?
This thread started as tribute to the old rock and roll artists who brought joy to ours lives for the last 50 years. it's not a worship thing per se. These great artists will no longer bring new joy to our lives. Look at all the awe inspiring current generation bands, NOT.

·
Registered
506 Posts
This thread started as tribute to the old rock and roll artists who brought joy to ours lives for the last 50 years. it's not a worship thing per se. These great artists will no longer bring new joy to our lives. Look at all the awe inspiring current generation bands, NOT.
Again... Matter of perception..

masterdebater

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Just saw that about Butch. Fighting demons. Damn shame.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
RIP Bassist John Wetton (Asia, King Crimson, Uriah Heap, Roxy Music)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
RIP Al Jarreau

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Keith Richards has a great story about Chuck Berry punching him in the face for touching Chuck's guitar. You really can't get more rock and roll being the guy who punched out Keith Richards.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Keith Richards has a great story about Chuck Berry punching him in the face for touching Chuck's guitar. You really can't get more rock and roll being the guy who punched out Keith Richards.
Yea, Kieth thought he sounded to thin and the treble was way to high (which it was) and Chuck dis agreed with a "smack". His sound was awful that night but no one cared he's Chuck fuckin Berry

61 - 80 of 114 Posts