Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this is why you guys build over the winter?

After spending many nights frantically working into the wee hours I finally get the racer assembled, safety wired and running.... a day late for McCallisters school!

So many retarded little glitches/ gremlins to be worked out. Got most of 'em sorted just need a test run for jetting....

I just HAD to finish it even if I missed the deadline. Just kept working even though I knew I couldn't make it. I'm going to figure Murphy's Law into my next project, mark the deadline two days ahead.

Well, now I have a freshly built racer to sit on all winter. Anyone know of any track days coming up? Anywhere?

[email protected]#K!

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
now it is time for you to double and triple check all your work, make fairing brackets, polish things, save money etc..... go skate

just got home from surfing. freaking huge waves. massive swells over head, very clean. nearly killed myself. but had a great time

dude

·
Registered
602 Posts
Well, beats the hell out of what some guys do...wait til about two weeks before the first race and run round like retards trying to get everything ready! Don't ask me how I know this is true.
What do I think of procrastination.....ahh, I'll tell you tomorrow!

If tomorrow really is the first day of the rest of my life....does that mean all the shit I do today can't be held against me?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
cool!!

tanner, we gonna hit the bowl sometime soon?? denise is making noises for me to come back up and hang out. you should come down. hey rosko, she said she saw you at matchless last night.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
dudes

we will be comming down soon maybe mid novemberish week before turkey killing day. it would be rad to see ya'll. i am sure emily is going to try to limit my sesh time so i will most definately make a solid plan so there will be no disagreements.

took my racer apart last night... cracked all kindas o shit. lost engine mounting bolts... really neat stuff.. time to fix things
doh

dude

1 - 7 of 7 Posts