Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if they laid it all out?

I'm watching some mini-expose about google and privacy.

Somehow still unamazed anyone with cooth would attempt doing so without pointing out the founder's affiliation with the NSA and his Total Information Awareness ties.

Rich.

Even the Prometheus Society wants to milk the "ancient astronaut" thing to death instead of just laying it down for the 80%ers to have coranaries over.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally, someone is starting to connect the dots to the Reptilians amongst us

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally, someone is starting to connect the dots to the Reptilians amongst us

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
A) Nobody would watch. Real news is boring without all hoopla they shovel on top of it.

B) nobody would believe it was the whole thing, I mean come on we have people that believe there are reptile space aliens walking among us, if the news came out and said it all, all we would get is more crazy theories about what they held back.

C) who is to say the media knows anymore than we do about what is going on. It is a big leap of faith that Johnny newscaster is some insider keeping the "real" news to himself or spinning it. Even if Rupert Murdock was an insider illumaniti mason reptile alien he would be a moron to let Glenn beck/ bill o'reilly/ Sean hannity know it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
A) Nobody would watch. Real news is boring without all hoopla they shovel on top of it.

B) nobody would believe it was the whole thing, I mean come on we have people that believe there are reptile space aliens walking among us, if the news came out and said it all, all we would get is more crazy theories about what they held back.

C) who is to say the media knows anymore than we do about what is going on. It is a big leap of faith that Johnny newscaster is some insider keeping the "real" news to himself or spinning it. Even if Rupert Murdock was an insider illumaniti mason reptile alien he would be a moron to let Glenn beck/ bill o'reilly/ Sean hannity know it.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any moron can follow the trails of the tia and most all it's subsequent renamings as well as branches.

Then try out a completely functiining google phone signing on for everything.

Reptiles?

That's funny.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any moron can follow the trails of the tia and most all it's subsequent renamings as well as branches.

Then try out a completely functiining google phone signing on for everything.

Reptiles?

That's funny.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm looking forward to wiki-leaks leaying it all out there for Bank of America, tough they do hold my mortgage... Crap!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm looking forward to wiki-leaks leaying it all out there for Bank of America, tough they do hold my mortgage... Crap!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Geeto,

Many within the media certainly have more knowledge about back-alley goings-on than the average 'informed' citizen, who themselves know a fair shake more than most Americans. It is frequently a single column or article published in a major newspaper which reveals previously unknown information to the public, with often rapid resultant shifts in public opinion and corresponding social, political, and economic action. To use the talking heads as your examples of professional journalists is unfair.

Wiki-Leaks is doing nothing different than other news media have done for decades in this country. They are a news outlet. The work of the real journalist can have unpredictable effects on gargantuan institutions, Bank of America included.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Geeto,

Many within the media certainly have more knowledge about back-alley goings-on than the average 'informed' citizen, who themselves know a fair shake more than most Americans. It is frequently a single column or article published in a major newspaper which reveals previously unknown information to the public, with often rapid resultant shifts in public opinion and corresponding social, political, and economic action. To use the talking heads as your examples of professional journalists is unfair.

Wiki-Leaks is doing nothing different than other news media have done for decades in this country. They are a news outlet. The work of the real journalist can have unpredictable effects on gargantuan institutions, Bank of America included.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Then W.L. announced their plans to unload 5GB of dirt on BoA their stock price dropped 3% that day.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Then W.L. announced their plans to unload 5GB of dirt on BoA their stock price dropped 3% that day.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Yeah I know using the fox hand puppet theatre talking heads was a little unfair, but for the life of me I couldn't remember the name of a single real journalist working for murdoch. My point was: even if the top is "in on it" they don't have to have the underlings in on it to accomplish the same goal.

The public knows what the journalist knows because he publishes it, all the rest is speculation. I don't think these media outlets hold back as much we think they do. I am sure Anderson Cooper suspects how the system works, bit if he could prove it even a little he would be reporting on it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Yeah I know using the fox hand puppet theatre talking heads was a little unfair, but for the life of me I couldn't remember the name of a single real journalist working for murdoch. My point was: even if the top is "in on it" they don't have to have the underlings in on it to accomplish the same goal.

The public knows what the journalist knows because he publishes it, all the rest is speculation. I don't think these media outlets hold back as much we think they do. I am sure Anderson Cooper suspects how the system works, bit if he could prove it even a little he would be reporting on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts