Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
I didn't say I liked his work. He's an excellent metal craftsman who knows shit about bikes, but he was part of that whole brooklyn scene and we crossed paths. He had enthusiasm which is a plus and was learning, but I don't think he'll ever be regarded as an expert on motorcycles. I think BobDog knows him better.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I didn't say I liked his work. He's an excellent metal craftsman who knows shit about bikes, but he was part of that whole brooklyn scene and we crossed paths. He had enthusiasm which is a plus and was learning, but I don't think he'll ever be regarded as an expert on motorcycles. I think BobDog knows him better.

Is he a good rider?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Came to me the idea to create a bike with the joint efforts of motorcyclists etogo forum for bikers etogo zhelayuschee all contribute to the creation of a super cafe racer sent me to Ukraine parts where I'll have to sculpt a masterpiece of Mayors level, the ultimate goal is to create the bike and come on it all people who took part in assuring the project so I nat:D:D:D:cool:
Who thinks about this?

·
Registered
552 Posts
The older I get, the more confused. First a multi-page thread demonstrating that 80% of this forums members don't understand the basic concept of power( horsepower), now this LSD trip. I'm gonna go take a nap.

·
Registered
23,302 Posts

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Prove it.

I understand your country is being invaded right now, but motorcycles do not qualify as foreign aid.
I don't think anybody realises how serious the situation is now in The Ukraine for the café racer steampunk generation. There is only one new Izhmash motorcycle for sale in the capital's premier showroom.

I would be on the telephone to the U.N. in a flash, if I'd seen the hordes of admirers camping out for months to see who won the allocation. Oh, the humanity!

Izh 1 1928.jpg

You'd cry too, if it happened to you.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The engine on that thing is actually pretty awesome....

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
The engine on that thing is actually pretty awesome....
I think I might need to delete that Izh Kalishnikov bike image, before some steampunk sees it and wants to build one with a CX 500. Worse things happen at sea.

Danger, is
my business."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts