Cafe Racer Forum banner

201 - 220 of 2068 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Flew to Vegas Monday. Partied in a room of Ferraris Tuesday. Had a hell of a party at Tao and then with HP Wed. Drank alot. Got to drive an F430 for free. Wound down the week at Stack in the Mirage on Thursday night with new friends. Spent Friday morning drinking Maker's and Coke by the pool. Flew back that evening. Drove home today. Glad to see my kid but I wish I could go back on the road come Monday. I need a new computer gig.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Spent the day doing "Family Stuff" at Aldham Old Time Rally....

Attachments

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
A Rickman Enfield twin, a P6 Rover and a bottle of Dewar's before lunch.

That's the way to spend the day!

Danger, is my business."

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I dated a girl a while back that drives a Suzuki. The cockpit is so weird. There's a shifter up where the clock should be.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
are there even suzuki car dealers still left in America? I had no idea and even less idea that this car existed.
Suzuki stopped importing cars to the US after the 2012 model year, but there are still supporting dealers (mostly mutli-line dealers that used to sell them new). The Kizashi is still in production for Australia, NZ and Japan.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Just installed a new fuel pump on the e39. It need tires again. That thing loves eating tires ;)

Last night I pulled the trigger and now have the title to that KLX650 in my hand!
Hot sex! Congrats! I had an old KLR650, always wished it was the KLX6R. Enjoy that thing. They're fun azfuk.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Today (well last night, but it was after midnight) I ordered a battery for my 996 so I can get it running and SELL the damn thing. I sat on it last weekend and realized it's still the worst streetbike I've ever owned and after 15 years of ownership it's time to move on. After that, I think my 907 will go on the block. It hasn't been registered since 2008, I think I can live without it. I managed to knock one of the rear turn signals off of it while moving it around though, so I have to fix that first. It's always something.

·
Registered
127 Posts
1994 KLX
KLX.jpeg

DR350.JPG
1995 DR350

I love the DR350 and use it all the time. But I have a feeling it might be used a little less now. But of course I'll have them both licensed.

201 - 220 of 2068 Posts