Cafe Racer Forum banner
2321 - 2340 of 2364 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Never been on anything 2 wheels and electric.
The cars i have driven with electric motors have been mighty impressive performance wise.

Wouldn't mind a go on one of the 2 wheeled variants.
Zero seem to be the market leader at the moment, but their bikes are mighty heavy

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Painting the living room/kitchen black

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I made a wall mount for my spare Rickman fairing.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Couple new riders here today on really nice CR's CR's don't seem to like the cold wet weather much, poor fellas,
they didn't get past the first challenge before they realized they were way in too deep and on the wrong kind of motorcycles, then I put them on one of mine lol i think I sold 2 more motorcycles today, :cautious: I should be getting commission on these things.

Tomorrow serious riders (y) we're going to GPS the November 20th. hard enduro course and see how long a loop should take.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
So I won this for $31.
Its vintage 70s/80s... a lightweight canvas blend.
Its a bit snug on me. 70s motorcycle riders probably didn't lift.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Yesterday was test day for the hard enduro loop, today I spent putting up trail markers and making everything harder lol

Stuka got within 40 feet of a really nice big doe, all I could see going over the hill was a great long white tail flagging and my little boxer in hot pursuit wearing a flash orange cape so he doesn't get shot lol he fancies himself to be a pretty good hunter.

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,333 ·
Trying to figure the best way to get a motorcycle from NY to the UK.
Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Trying to figure the best way to get a motorcycle from NY to the UK.
Anyone have any recommendations?
when i sold the hd rr250 to a collector in england i had to ship it to florida first. heard a rumor it was hid under a seat in a rv. then imported into that country.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Made a bunch of upgrades to our hard enduro track today :devilish: we decided it wasn't hard enough in a few places.
:LOL: now I just hope we don't get snow on November 20

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I spent the day avoiding working on my 900ss, though I did order a rear hugger for it. Hopefully it fits and I don't find out some reason there isn't one on there already.

I also ordered a set of cases from a 916. I've got this itch to see what it takes to build a two valve air cooled engine using superbike cases, and then making it fit a ratty 748 chassis. All I need other than the cases are a few more 900ss engine parts, and of course a ratty 748.

2321 - 2340 of 2364 Posts