Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2064 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Didn't Arnold do that in Commando?
We used to jump from a Beech D-18, I mentioned it previously that it was in the movie 1941. Anyway we got a package deal if we met at Van Nuys airport, flew to Taft, jumped out and got the ride home for $25. It saved a 100 + mile drive. On the way home we would take turns laying the doorway of the plane with your torso out the door hanging down below the airplane while it landed. Freaky awesome.

You know the saying " There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old bold pilots."

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Shame on you people. The Wings WILL win. And the Lions are going to the Super Bowl next year.
Go directly to Zilker and soak a while in the Barton Springs pool. You need to cool down a bit and LOSE the notion that the Lions will do it in 2016.

EVERYONE still in Michigan KNOW it won't happen until 2017...

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Shame on you people. The Wings WILL win. And the Lions are going to the Super Bowl next year.
My wifes grandfather was president of the Lions long ago before Bill Ford owned the team. We say the Lions are on year 57 of the 50 years rebuilding program. Wings are in troulbe tonight. Kronwell and Zdylicky are out due to suspension and injury. This could be Babs last game as coach.
ed

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
What sport are you guys talking about?

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ah.

I thought it was the one with all the criminals. Or that other sport with all the drug use.

But you are talking about the one with the guys that don't get paid enough to fix their teeth.

Since we are talking about sport.....
Why is soccer played on SUCH a big field?
Seems silly

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
soccer players also spend way to much crying into the grass because another player was near them..

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Why is soccer played on SUCH a big field?
Seems silly
Skinny young men get far too frisky running around in tight shorts. And large pitches mean fire hoses are not necessary to separate and calm them down like they do with circus lions and tigers: they can just run away crying. Have you priced a good long fire hose lately?

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Traded some left over Z50 stuff for a lathe.
nothing all that spechial, but it fits in the shop nicely.

plan is to learn how to do simple stuff and make some spacers I need for the Seeley.

41 - 60 of 2064 Posts