Cafe Racer Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 2047 Posts

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
^you, uh... Your shirt, ummm... Well see, uh, its missing some, uhhh, pieces...

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses.

Merry Nipples! Er, what? Nevermind.

·
Registered
23,294 Posts
^arent you the one that runs around telling everybody its ok to be feminine and read poetry
Yes but I also don't have visible sloppy orgasms on the internet.

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
I'm back in the empire of clutter after doing my daily go home, fetch child, cook tea, wash up, do a bit round the house, greet wifey from work, return to empire of clutter; for the first time in a while.

This place is like a drop in centre I swear....

This morning whilst fitting a chain and sprockets for a friend of a friend who turned out to be a mutual friend of an old friend, my old friend chris (rc17) stopped by. We all had a brew and talked about guitars and amps whilst I sorted the bike. Turns out chris' radiotherapy has gone well and the chemo looks to be doing the trick too, albeit a fucking horrible treatment.

When I got back this evening the lad who works up the road popped in for the first time in ages. he's in his early twenties and struggling to cope with caring for a single mother with mental health problems and siblings that won't pull their weight.....

Anyhoo the relevance of all of this is that he is the one buying the CBR125 I posted about when I first rocked up on these shores. He's owned 2 chinese P's OS, both of which were sadly stolen, the latter of which was a nicely sorted little bike after I saved him when the stealers tried to fuck him over on warranty. He spotted the little honda and we sat and worked out a deal to get him back on the road with a nice 125 where he got to be involved in rebuilding the bike (he did a college course to be a bike mechanic but there ain't no jobs for bike mechanics round here) and could choose the look/colour.

He's kept in with my original Idea of building a standard bike in castrol honda colours but this evening during our catching up I found out that his favourite colours are red white and black so it's gonna be a cheeky castrol variant like the black castrol supra in gran tourismo but with red and white as opposed to red and blue? my memory of it is hazy.

On a side note the guy who came for the chain and sprockets gave me a bit of a funny look at first..... I'd literally just stepped off the chopper after the photoshoot and turned to greet him in the doorway!!

"Now then dude!" from a guy with both thumbs and nipples on show can do that to a person......

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Ew...pwalo...I think you turned DohcBikes on.
Are we talking "in the biblical sense" or do you just mean "woken from standby"

He's either a chatbot or a reasonably educated, funny decent guy with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much amphetamine at his disposal.

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Well I've got an erection.
Put it down, wash your hands and go stand in the corner. I got my nipples out to counteract any buffoon who accidentally got a hard on for the bike..... subliminal nipples obviously don't work on you....

I had to point it out to the guy who took the picture just after the guy turning up for a chain and sprockets very blatantly pointed out to me with naught but a slight downward glance and a complicated movement of the eyebrows!!

I'm still wearing my subliminal nipple tee shart beneath the many layers I sport in the hope of not freezing to death in the empire of clutter.

Wifey says I'm like an onion..... many layers, often smelly, sometimes makes her cry, but most of all works well with pretty much any dish :p

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
The thing that sickens me the most is the fact that no-one asked me about the badass hammer and an old denim jacket stuffed with rags formed, held on with masking tape, gas tank......

You were all busy staring at the nipples weren't you........

Fucking perverts.....

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
The thing that sickens me the most is the fact that no-one asked me about the badass hammer and an old denim jacket stuffed with rags formed, held on with masking tape, gas tank......

You were all busy staring at the nipples weren't you........

Fucking perverts.....
It's pretty hard to find anything else in that photo once your retinas have been burnt out from the back of your eye sockets by the Medusa nipples....

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Is that what you're up to today?

I've fitted two rear tyres, swapped the tea and air for brake fluid in a front brake, replaced a broken footplate on a v something900 and am just off to pick up wifey and betty from the hospital. Had to take her to A&E last night as her breathing was bad again, and they kept her in to try and figure out why.

Hats off to the folk who fix humans..... motorcycles are at least a relatively predictable nightmare.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I'm back in the empire of clutter after doing my daily go home, fetch child, cook tea, wash up, do a bit round the house, greet wifey from work, return to empire of clutter; for the first time in a while.

This place is like a drop in centre I swear....

We all had a brew and talked about guitars and amps whilst I sorted the bike...
HUH? Guitars? Amps?

1021 - 1040 of 2047 Posts