Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been invited down a bunch of times, but never made it. a bunch of the really fast wera guys go. heres tim beimesdorfer (sp?) crossing up a wheelie on his xr. ive heard its tons of fun! too bad its like 90 min drive at 6 am on sunday morning.
i thought this pic was bitchen!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only run the minis like once a month. its like that f1 place in boston. i think its called allsports racing or something lik that. i know some people aho have been for the carting. its near dulles airport in virginia. yu can google it and find it. i dont know how many people go. or how they organize it. or anything. but it looks pretty fun. tims one of the fastest guys around. i dont know him, but i can always hear them calling his name durring the modern races. im zach and or arron probably have a better idea of who he is. for all i know he runs lrrs stuff to.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know about all that, but i keep looking at that pic of bemisderfer on his xr/crf, and it makes me want one. crf150r. man, if they pull like that stock, im jealous. id love to know what hes got in that thing. makes the xr in front of him look like a pos.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, i know how you feel. everytime its even close to warm out, im jonesin and wanting to blow work off. its a good thing most of my friends have real jobs!!!

how do you like the ttr anyway?

jc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts