Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What I meant to say was the Ford Shelby GT-350R. Guess I got my Chevy and Ford engines mixed up. (My dad would stop talking to me if he found out about this mix up... he is an old Ford guy). Anyway, it is my understanding that the Gt-350R won SCCA Champ from 1965-67. These cars had at least 350hp, with some pushing 400hp. Very fast cars!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Kickstarting my beat-up ratbike. Puts a smile on my face every friggin' time. Second to that is the looks a beat-up ratbike gets from people... especially when it hauls away from 'em.

As for the 20 million comment? No "go fast toys" here... I'd buy my chunk o' land in the middle of nowhere and disappear forever. I'd be "that hairy guy that lives up north" that rolls into town on his vintage sidecar rig to pick up groceries every so often.

One man's story
is another man's shame,
Ain't bound for glory
I'm bound for flames

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
quote:
As for the 20 million comment? No "go fast toys" here... I'd buy my chunk o' land in the middle of nowhere and disappear forever. I'd be "that hairy guy that lives up north" that rolls into town on his vintage sidecar rig to pick up groceries every so often.
hum.... sounds like like you're my long lost brother.

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

21 - 25 of 25 Posts