1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can't seem to get it to open either. I tried to and it wanted to know what I wanted to open with, I selected Firefox and I got an UNTITLED tab. So, I tried to save it to disc and open it and got the same thing. I don't know why, but I can't bring it up either.

Later on, Bill

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Rosko,

I seem to be having a problem opening any PDF file. This one, plus the PDF's on the USCRA site, Honda pushrod site, seems like any PDF's download, indicate "done in the bottom bar, but the screen is blank. Then the computer jams up. They are probably in my computer somewhere, but I can't find them.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I really need to see the parts manual posted on the little honda site.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Just looked at the first few questions. Some tough ones!! Not gonna look at any answers until later. Good one Rosko!!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Fixed---its a wonder what turning a computer off and back on will do!

Fun test. Lots of obscure stuff there.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Wow, I did know that Norton Model 18 was introduced in 1922, first dive into OHV system. Just kiddin', I had to look it up! great book!

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

1 - 9 of 9 Posts