Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Europeans are crazy. Approximately how long would it take before you were arrested for playing with your trials bike in a major US metropolis. beaten and arrested in chicago

·
Registered
194 Posts
oh don't get this vid (and his others) wrong, he's gotten plenty arrested! the thing that's costing a bunch though are his van's parking tickets!!!!!!!!!

J. Dupont is so good at what he does he was sponsored by Red Bull even though they did not even exist in France (just got "legalized" last month. in France caffeine is recognized as a drug). still doesn't give Lyon people much slack on their shit face football cheating SOBs and Alps invading fuck faces who disrespect my mountains' balance with their shit.... good thing they don't play rugby or else i would really have mean things to say about them! still, he's a nice guy. and as you can tell by the number of hits of his vids, quite a popular lad too. by the way, he's on a Gas Gas 350 i believe.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I know plenty of places in Queens where I could get away with that. Some in brooklyn too. Plenty of hood rats rip around on their quads near my apartment and quads are not road legal in NYC. I will never understand the point of owning a quad you can;t use in an urban enviornment.

In Louisiana you could potentially register your trials bike for road use and to be honest, NOPD probably wouldn't give two shits about the wheelies as long as you kept it away from the tourists. During traffic jams I used to ride my bike on the street car tracks right up St. Charles Avenue and nobody every said shit to me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had to check out some more Trials footage. I could probably watch it all day. Now if it was a clapped out 4 cyl with a bashed in tank, 45-60 seconds, tops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts