Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeah, it is a good book. It was nice to have so many of my long-held opinions articulated so well.

Sitting in my garage, trying to reason through yet another solution to a particularly stubborn and troublesome rearset/centerstand/exhaust/kicker problem my mind sometimes drifts to the bullshit ego-politics at work.

You know, I've just about got the bike sorted out. As for work, there's no fixing the mind games, power plays and management double-speak....concrete vs. abstract problem solving indeed.

I loved the chapter about the Magna.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeah, it is a good book. It was nice to have so many of my long-held opinions articulated so well.

Sitting in my garage, trying to reason through yet another solution to a particularly stubborn and troublesome rearset/centerstand/exhaust/kicker problem my mind sometimes drifts to the bullshit ego-politics at work.

You know, I've just about got the bike sorted out. As for work, there's no fixing the mind games, power plays and management double-speak....concrete vs. abstract problem solving indeed.

I loved the chapter about the Magna.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I just got it, thus far an interesting read......giant brain on that guy!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I just got it, thus far an interesting read......giant brain on that guy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts