Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
quote:Originally posted by NC Rocker

I ordered some items from this site over three months ago and still haven't got them. I have emailed Jeremy Degrasse about the items I ordered and still no response. What a ripoff!
I have also noticed that when people post on this site with serious questions or pics of there projects, douchebags wanna put them down. For a site that promotes, and I quote, "Our motivation in creating this website is to emphasize and support a dying breed of old-school race bikes. We hope to help promote the style and keep alive the nostalgia of these great bikes and the era from which they were born." All I see is a bunch of self absorbed jackasses that wanna poke fun of some kid's bike. What a bunch of hypocrites!
Thanks for putting it back, Tex.
I just can't believe the number of people who post on here with the attitude of entitlement, which is supposed to obligate us to provide them with positive reinforcement and answers to every stupid or repeated stupid question or choice they have. I don't have an obligation to answer my phone, my email or my front door, much less some angry little man from the interwebz.

Ken

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Some things never change.

...and in this case, thats a GOOD thing.

I've been gone for about a year and in all reality, it could have only been a minute by the looks of this dandy!

...rent boy vicar suckers.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Hey Ratboy,
Thanks for screwing this up for me. I had the last post with a fairly decent rant against newbies as the final post on page 2 and now it is buried:)

How is the tatoo biz?
Got any bikes that run?
Going to make it to any races?

Ken

·
Registered
197 Posts
mr. kenessex is now bumped and not buried.
-p1j

quote:Thanks for putting it back, Tex.
I just can't believe the number of people who post on here with the attitude of entitlement, which is supposed to obligate us to provide them with positive reinforcement and answers to every stupid or repeated stupid question or choice they have. I don't have an obligation to answer my phone, my email or my front door, much less some angry little man from the interwebz.

Ken

61 - 67 of 67 Posts