Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my buddies sent me a link yesterday of this guy on craigslist selling a "cafe racer".

Its was basically a stock 350 with 11,000 on it. BUT it had sweet ass bar end mirrors and clubmans, all for the awesome price of 4k!!!!!!

So anyway I emailed him and asked him: "Ummm...so what makes this a cafe racer? Doesn't look like one to me."

His reply: "Dude what are you talking about?! If you knew anything about bikes then you would know it is a cafe racer because of the MAKE and YEAR, and also the bars and mirrors."

I just kinda laughed. Now I'm not an authority, but what I do know is that this guy is an ass.

I'm trying to find the link again so everyone can bombard him with questions.

ps - I think it was Carpy........j/k haha

Tim

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey Tim, is this the guy?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/813582074.html

i posted on this the other day and Geeto said that he saw it in New York too. the guy says he is in Tosa out here in Milwaukee, but other than a emptied out 4 into 1 can and the clubmans she is stock.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
oneworden, that is chiro18 on this site and I am pretty sure he would not make the kind of mistakes Tim is talking about.

FYI, if anybody is considering chiro's bike, as a self proclaimed honda guru, his bike is very nice and in my opinion worth the price just for the factory sunrise flake metallic alone. you can tell that bike was well cared for.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah that wasn't him. Thats a pretty nice bike, though 2500 seems a little much.

nevertheless, nice.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
You should ask him what side of the bike he put the 59 sticker on....

·
Registered
699 Posts
ask him what the zero to ton times are on that bike. you also might want to ask zero-half ton and zero-three quarters of a ton.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"dude, my bike can do the three quarters to ton in like 5 seconds!"

"awesome dude."

"yeah."

texy

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahahaha

Dammit I wish I could find that effing link!

Tim

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
send him the link where we talk about him...hilarity always ensues when that happpens....(ok no it doesn't, usually we just piss off people)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts