Cafe Racer Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Have you noticed witworths last response to me? He does not directly respond to any of the specific allegations I have made about his inability/unwillingness to provide any corroboration of his expertise. This has been his lack of response ever since he got here to anybody that calls him on an unsupportable claim. I have been reading up on chatbots and witworth fits the patterns more than you would think. Chatbots depend on making generalities, faulty memory, deflection and antagonism. They fail in terms of direct answers, colloquialisms and providing personal specific facts. They either decline to answer or use generalities. So, I ask this:
What do we "know" about witworth?
Gender?
Age?
Location?
Profession?
Family?
Education?
Bikes owned?

Has he ever given an answer that couldn't be found with a Google search?
Why does every answer about a bike either come down to an SV650 or SR500/400? To me that would be a Chatbot response.

The more I look at this the more inclined I am to believe he is not a real person. Does anybody have any kind of proof that he exists?

Ken

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
he is not a chatbot. His brain is wired maybe like one but no. He has total lack of shame, fails at objective thinking, and has ideas of grandeur about himself - but he is not computer program.
And like a typical ahole he is master of strawmen and responses that sidetrack the questions.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
he is not a chatbot. His brain is wired maybe like one but no. He has total lack of shame, fails at objective thinking, and has ideas of grandeur about himself - but he is not computer program.
And like a typical ahole he is master of strawmen and responses that sidetrack the questions.
So you are saying that he's a politician or an attorney?

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Like I said, I have been searching the Google and your observation of his behaviors matches the programming of a Chatbot. The objective of the programmers is to create an entity that will be taken as a real person. That is their only objective, so they cheat and use all of the techniques you describe. Take a look in all of the responses that witworth has made today in other threads and see if there are any that don't fall into the type of response that could come from a program with great ability to search the net. In particular, look at his responses in Greasyspoon's question about the R1 vs Daytona thread. He gives a pat answer that could have come from the web, then he agrees with Geeto when he gives a better answer and then he makes a vague comment about what he can do with a comment to do your own math. Very program like.

I find this intriguig possibility to be the best thing about witworth.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Like I said, I have been searching the Google and your observation of his behaviors matches the programming of a Chatbot. The objective of the programmers is to create an entity that will be taken as a real person. That is their only objective, so they cheat and use all of the techniques you describe. Take a look in all of the responses that witworth has made today in other threads and see if there are any that don't fall into the type of response that could come from a program with great ability to search the net. In particular, look at his responses in Greasyspoon's question about the R1 vs Daytona thread. He gives a pat answer that could have come from the web, then he agrees with Geeto when he gives a better answer and then he makes a vague comment about what he can do with a comment to do your own math. Very program like.

I find this intriguig possibility to be the best thing about witworth.
You're not big on following lines of logic. G__t_ answered a question that the OP didn't ask. Remember, touring is one of my great loves.

Danger, is my business,"

P.S. : Don't eat the red mushrooms with the white spots on them. You will fall asleep and the fairies will come and talk to you.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Actually I believe they can respond in pm..........but not sure. I don't think Wit is a bot but if he is I can go to the app store and download all kinds of chatbot apps.............Google play also.

Maybe I'll make my own like "justpassinthru"

P.S...............I prefer fembots over chatbots.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Some guy in a lab coat has wandered into a professional M/C engineers topic again.

cL7Fy.gif

Watch out, they might show you their lab equipment!

Danger, is my business."

81 - 94 of 94 Posts