Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am in the process of rewiring a 1998 BMW R1100GS I went on a search for high quality wire that was also color coded. Many places I looked at had some with tracers but everywhere I went only had limited colors or limited gauges. When I found places that had a reasonable selection of colors and trace colors then they wanted to only sell me 250" rolls. Because I'm not re-wiring buses that was a bit more than I needed.

I happened upon Bob at a web sight called 4RCustoms.wire . They sell small amounts, have a plethora of colors and trace colors, They offer package deals that are like 6 colors in 10' lengths but when I ordered ordered I didn't state the colors I wanted (mostly because I'm starting from scratch so who cares ?) I also ordered two each of about 4 kits

Right away I got an e-mail back asking me about colors and did I want to get the kits made up in one 20' roll instead of two 10' ones. I answered those questions and my stuff is on the way less than 10 hours start to finish.

So if you are looking for wire for a custom job try this BOB. He's ON TOP OF HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE ! so I thought I.d pass it along.

Cheers(y):geek:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Nice to support a small business like that.
I've used painless wiring in past, too. Txl wire in 25ft rolls but yeah it adds up quickly when you want a bunch of colors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts