Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim! You are not going to believe this. I got my tires back from the local shop (nice guys), but they mounted the front end on backwards! I even drew a shit load of arrows on the rims to indicate direction. The messed up thing is that I didn't notice until after I mounted the front tire! I am such a wanker! I am considering running them this way just out of pure wankerdom! or wankerDUMB.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yeah pete-

get 'em fixed before you use them. i didn't find mine reversed until i was loading up after my first race (another good reason to get things done before the season starts)...so it was too late. i lost the front three times last year, i'm sure it was me....but.

-tt

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tire is being redone as I type this..... I am such an idiot for not checking at the dealer! lol.

Yeller'
---

Edited by - Pete Casper on Mar 07 2007 2:28:35 PM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe- I wish I could head down to VIR. I am going to sit in the basement/shop work on the bike and get it ready for Trackday on April 30th. I will be at NHIS in May. I think I am just going to run USCRA this year, since it is my first. Goal, bigger schedule next year.

Yeller'
---

1 - 6 of 6 Posts