Cafe Racer Forum banner

to all the fresh meat......

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  MilkPlus 
#1 ·
welcome guys/gals. it's nice to see some new names up on the board. there have been some interesting topics of late (not from me...).

i guess i'd just like to say, welcome!

now ya'll get wrenching and come racing with us next year. it is less than five months till wera at v.i.r., and more like seven months till the uscra vintage celebration.

i know i'm working on a new W.M.D.!

as oj would say, "look out!"

peace!

tex "three exclamation point minimum" mawby

#3 ·
boy this is a...ahem...friendly bunch.

Right back at ya tex.

so when is the message board having it's first cafe racer run? Prefferably some where in the north east so we can watch the leaves change.

Bear Mountain anybody?

#5 ·
thanks for the welcome tex a big howdy to you ,now about that run Im in the north east and working on a new paddle boat cafe racer so I can enjoy my bike for this nice weather we are haiving but some of us I see are in Morraco and the dahlia lama well we all know he has mountains to climb and oceans to cross before he is in he might even get his robe caught in the spokes and maybe end it on the journey...but some kind of outing is always fun.and I only up for a few hours more ...and am enjoying hugging my pillow ...George

#6 ·
the idea has been kicked around before. and tex, we're doing one the last weekend of the month. saturday. a few hours in the morning. turnbull is in, kitty from nh is comming, ted and the gixxer, and a few other guys. s if you wanna make the ride....ted is also having a halloween party that night. its usually pretty fun. he gets a luge and we make underage girls drink from it.

jc

#7 ·
I haven't put the bikes away for the winter. If there's a ride going on in the tri-state (ME,NH,VT) area, I'd sign up. Never did get over to Maine as I had planned, I think I went racing instead...Undefeated in Vintage Light at Electric City this year.
Anyway, at the risk of sounding repetitive, and since I missed all the fun you all were having at Frontier while I was taking my daughter on a northeast college search, I'd like to get a ride in with any like minded souls.
I live near Burlington VT, but can get down or over to southern VT, NH or ME if there's interest.

FR

#8 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

I lurk maybe twice a week since all I got is street bikes (atlas, cb750) Hopefully I'll be able to see some of you guys run next year at Mid-Ohio.

Till then, I'll just keep potshotting with pertinent (or not so pertinent) opinions, rumors, half-truths, fabrications, or outright lies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.