Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried emailing and calling toad town to order their cb350 tank and seat but i never got a reply back and their phone number sounds like its for a house and i cant leave a message.

i really like their tank and seat, if they are no longer producing these, does anyone know of a tank thats readily available that looks like theirs? i have cash in hand waiting for these peices.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Gary Swan, the Toad Town guy, was at the AHRMA races at Road America and Grattan this past weekend. I'm assuming it took a couple of days to get back to California from Michigan. Give him another call today or early next week. As far as I know he's still doing business as Toad Town.

Matt Tanner, Monkey on this board, also makes nice seats and tanks. His tanks look different than that and his seats look much nicer than that one.

Craig

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on the situation:

Still no word from Gary or anyone from toad town. I have sent two emails and have left a message on what I think is their office answering machine. I also searched the toad town site and found something that listed gary’s cell number but I called and it went straight to voicemail with a woman’s voice.

Anyone on here know him personally? I just want to find out if he still makes these tanks/seats. If not then I will move on!

if not, maybe someone makes something similar to this tank design? cash in hand waiting for the right tank.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i got one of those setups....pretty sweet!

tex

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

i got one of those setups....pretty sweet!

tex

you got a picture to post? how long ago did you get your setup? i dont think he's selling stuff anymore. ive sent two emails and left a message over the phone but i dont want to bug the guy.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Tanner I have one of those tanks. I'm going racing this weekend, but if you need one let me know.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
buy aaron's as mine is not for sale. got this over a year ago....it was on the bike when i bought it.

tex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts