Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Veranda St. Near Martins Point , saw 3 Guys on "old style" "Cafe" bikes, I was on the CB200 with my wife on her Suzuki. Was it anyone here? Or any others here from the Greater Portland area?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not it. I had the SV out for a blast up to Freeport Saturday after rebuilding the SRX's starter, though. Two bikes running AND legal. Wooo-hoo! Now to get that pesky race bike back on it's game.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Tom, Nice job cleaning it up!!! How does it run? Wickin' up the throttle? Leaning it over and dragging some metal?

·
Registered
23 Posts
It was actually two guys and me! My husband Matt on his Triumph, my friend John on his BMW r60 and me on my r50. You were heading north and we were heading south.

Too bad we didn't connect - we were heading to Amigo's for a post-ride discussion. A very important part of the riding experience.

Suki

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here's my wounded duckling. In the 5-6 years I've owned it, it has run for about half an hour total. I hope to have it going by the end of the summer.

The Superhawk is in boxes, which does not make for an exciting picture.

We are planning a big ride to Owls Head from Portland, if anyone feels like meeting up!

Suki

1 - 12 of 12 Posts