Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a regular over at www.sohc4.net, but i think this is worth mentioning here. Yesterday While buying a piece of garden equip from a guy, he mentioned this old honda he has for sale, it's a honda, a 350 single I think, uncertain of year, but it has a drum front brake, and a 1979 NH inspection tag on the left fork. Everything was safety wired up, the tires were decent, and the clip-ons were dunstall, I think the front fender was, and maybe other parts were too. I don't know what he's looking to get for it, maybe just a few hundred...we didn't talk price. you can reach Bob at 978-256-0047 tell him the guy who bought the chipper sent you. BTW he says it's gonna go in the Want-ad soon. It looks like it would be a weekend's worth of work away from track use.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
if its a single 350, it must be an xr or xl. i dont think theres a uscra class it'll run in. although its probably be cool for parts. it would be cool to run around on though.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
lets see...20 hp 200lbs, against an rs125, or an mt, or if youre talking big, a 500bsa, or duc. might as well paint yourself orange and be a cone. ok, you build it and race it in singles, i'll watch and laugh. you are insane arent you. the brake on the 350 i picked up is sweet. nice and clean. it should go on the 175 pretty well. i also have the old sliders from my original forks. nice, clean and well stickered. woohoo....

later
j

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ok...too much info. maybe jeremy should add another forum, maybe big singles or something just for things like this.

jc

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
sounds like a new service I should start up, "The Caferacer Dater...helping Big Singles meet Big Twins"

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
let us not confuse which big twins we're talking about Donald. but I'll see if I can match you up with a guy if you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts