Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIST;
-wheels (tires poor, but will work in a pinch)w/ rotors
-tank (surface rust, petcock, cap w/ key)
-full plastics (sides ok w/ tabs intact, seat has small tear in it, and tail plastic poor...some jury rigged cut for luggage rack, & front fender)
- forks (poor some pits, and need rebuild)
-handlebar (has controls, but i can't speak of condition... never used these)
-haynes or chilton manual (yellow cover w/ silver race 750 on it)
-box of stuff (i also have a box of junk that is 3x3x3 so any small bolts u may need send me a pic and i'll rummage thru it.

Edited by - slave600 on Dec 04 2007 12:46:01 AM

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, just so evry1 knows these are the old parts from the stolen 81 honda i had. i replaced all the parts w/ parts from a donor bike after i had engine work done. these would take some "easy" work and be perfect for a custom paint job or even a track/ sport set up.

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope honestly they ARE the parts from the bike in the condition i got it in. the parts it had on it when stolen were from the donor bike. maybe u remember all the tech questions i had at the forum for cb750's?? then it was stolen when i was out on the aprilia.... stupid me didn't recall ever locking the building!!!! oh well

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any one interested... my apathy to create a seat from scratch has driven me to clean out the shop, so please take this stuff or trade me anything i could use for the 75 cl360 i'm working on.

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)
2000 Ninja 250r ("chibi")

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for the nudge. i don't have the time to do it right now, but will end up doing just that (i can feel it!) unless some kind person comes and picks it all up in one fell swoop. hell i'd take just about anything for it, but just want the room it is taking up to put the new ninja in my shop.... too much junk and not enough space for it all!!

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)
2000 Ninja 250r ("chibi")

1 - 8 of 8 Posts