Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know we're building vintage motorbikes to race at Phillip Island and then back to the Isle of Man. Our Moto Guzzi Le Mans (see attached photo) is ready to go and our Honda NC-30 is close. I do need help from the forum in finishing the two Suzuki 1982 GS1100E's that are being build for Classic SBK.

Do any of you know of anyone who'll make triple clamps for these motorbikes ? They're are quite a few who make up-graded sets but because of the rules effecting things like fork tubes and wheel sizes and just getting parts we need a shop that can take a Honda VTR1000F or XL1000V set and just make them stronger (wider, more bolts more clamping force) and do the work from VTR samples I can supply.

As these are race bikes I do need a machine shop that does good work and has proper materials understanding. There are also some other small bit I need machined such as engine mounting plates and such.

Please if anyone out there knows of such a firm let us know. Thank you in advance.

Keep on keeping on only faster !

Rich

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TR, Thank you. Kind of looks as if they're just the one I was looking for. Just e-mailed them with my needs and asked for a guesstimate of of cost. Thanks so much.
Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts