Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally sorted out how to post a video.
This is a short clip of one of the laps I did this year at the TT. Unfortunately the Audio is REALLY bad, and it turned out a bit dark, but I accomplished what I went to do and had a great time doing it!!!
This was a very memorable trip for me and to keep those memories fresh in my mind my Mastercard statement arrived today! And will keep arriving for many months to come.
As I get better at this stuff I'll load some more, as well as some pictures.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm probably not telling you anything you haven't figured out yourself yet, but all that noise in the video is from the wind. You might want to consider getting either a small digital recorder or an external mic of some kind and mount it behind your fairing. This should reduce the noise quite a bit I would think. You can align the audio with the video later on the computer.

The best kind of justice is angry mob justice.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda figured it was a cheap mike, I had the foam covered mike wrapped in a pair of socks, inside a cloth bag, inside my tank bag ( the one you can see in the clip )and it still made all that racket. Takes away from the vid, but I still can hear it in my head the way it sounded when I was winding it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts