Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
To be honest, I'm surprised this hasn't already been posted, but more than any other bike (also Krapfever's black/silver racer, and Hoof's Westlake), I think it's what inspired me to seriously consider racing:

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
rosko, the aermachi is awesome. i love it.

judey, thanks! nice to get a compliment like that from a pool of people i respect as much as the crew here. I set out to build the coolest bike i could. and im always thrilled when i look at it. I still have a hard time believing I actually built that. I was extremely fortunate to be inspired by some fantastic creative people. and have the support of some people who i really respect in racing. my old bike had more personality though!!!

i remember arron looking at something i built a while back, and he said something like "wow, its like reverso world. who knew joe had that kind of talent?" sometimes i even surprise myself.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Joe, I had those two pictures loaded into my iPod, until my dog got ahold of it. Hope you don't mind that I appropriated them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here is a picture of me on my Hejira Suzuki SP370,I done a few bits and pieces to it but it was slow as a fortnight so it had to go,it handled well though

cheers the noo Brian #88 Ken Tattie Racing

41 - 60 of 441 Posts