Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant believe what ive just seen, im sat in my office on my pc, out of the window i saw a sliver astra pull up directly outside my house, a bloke looks up and down the street suspiciously then gets his todger out and starts pullin himself off!
i ran downstairs and shouted at him, he slammed his foot to the floor and screeched off! i reported him to police, couldnt believe it!

its not the 1st time ive had to report something thats taken place outside my house, a few years ago i witnessed a young woman beating the hell out of a little boy , she had him pinned down in the passenger seat of her car and was screaming at him whilst punching him full on, police got her but i never heard what happened to her.

thing is my house stands alone adjoined to an old barn so if you dont look for it you wouldnt know there is a house there, so people dont think anyone can see them.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Tony - the front of your home must look fucking awesome to elicit that kind of behavior!

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive been in cop shop for past hour giving a statement, turns out the bloke is a registered sex offender and has previous offences involving children, had i know that at the time id have battered him on the spot,

my 4 year old granduaghter was downstairs in the front room at the time, luckily she wasnt gazing out the window as she normally is watching the squirrels in the trees.

il be going to court to give evidence to help lock the dirty fucker up .

- - - Updated - - -

ps, il be selling copies of the unedited video shortly.

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
Get all Harvey Keitel on him
don't you mean "bad lieutenant"? It would be a little weird if he got all HK from the piano or national treasure on him.

Most hysterical moment I will remember on my death bed: the horrified look on jaguar and larrybones' faces watching a naked drugged out HK scream in front of a mirror in bad lieutenant. It took them by surprise too since it was playing in the background and the scene startled them in to looking. I'm pretty sure jaguar still has nightmares about HK's flaccid penis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts