Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, besides all the good food and good company; what was under tree?

I batted a thousand. Besides my standing request for Peace on Earth, and goodwill towards all men; only asked for two things. Got them both...

Pretty proud of this. Each of the kids got a newly framed piece of my Dad's. He's long since passed, and they never knew him. Looking at his art, gotta figure an interesting guy. Missem', but he left a lot of cool stuff behind.

Cheers,

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
From Gurl (SCORE!!!):

From my mom & dad:

Mom & I stopped into Salvation Army thrift store, back in Oct, and she bought me the lantern (manufactured by Coleman Jul 1969), and hung onto it for my Christmas present. My brother bought me two pie irons:

Gurl's parents bought her these cool retro shakers for her booth:

Gurl also bought me a very nice chamois shirt, my kids gave me a sweater. My favorite gift - my daughter made a very pretty ceramic mask in art class at school for me (she received an A, BTW), but it's at home & I'm at Gurl's, so no photos today, sorry.

My gift to Gurl was a sheet of plywood.
... yep, new build thread coming. ;)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Too much stuff, deserved a lump of coal this year...

Big score was a Hobart 210 with the spool gun. No pic yet, it's in transit and should be here thursday!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I must have been good this year. I got a nice promotion at work with a phat 38% raise. Very excited about that but i have feeling i may end up relocating because of it soon. Say goodbye $275/month shop space.

GOt a pea coat, set of red pots and pans like Judeyramone's, nice set of luggage, and a bottle of Benton's bourbon with a book of old man drink recipes.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Santa was pretty good this year. got a high dollar digital tach. I'll probably fry it when I try to wire it. : - ) Unfortunately he didn't bring the mount. Had to carve that myself.

By weslake at 2010-12-13

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Fancy Oring mount, very cool!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Not meaning to threadjack here. Joe, I don't understand why I need a lesson in pic posting. The photo went up so I don't understand. A quick steering pictoral. The bars are made from 5/16" flatstock with pieces of a cut up 7/8" bars welded on. The bars go under my butt. A piece of tubing links to a 90 deg. bracket behind the headstock. It is linked to a bracket attached to the top tree and thats how it steers. It was done that way for legroom.

By weslake at 2010-07-13

By weslake at 2010-12-05

1 - 11 of 11 Posts