Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The USCRA Banquet was great. It was much better than I thought it was going to be. Even Strempfer was a good time.

There are new pics on the racing pics page. I have a bunch more to put on but I'm still straightening out the format.

I will have atleast 5 movies posted by the end of the week.

Aaron - The obsesive compulsive guy who straightens Jeremys carefree coding mistakes.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
the pics are really great. tell sonja she has to stay around, ok? I've got a couple of Pete's movies from frontierland too.

oh and ocd guy, its apostrophe s

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey aaron, glad you had a cool time. yeah, i heard johnson got all drunk. what are you going to do with that fancy #1 plate?? i have some ideas for it. what did you think of kevin camerons speech??? hes always the highlight for me.

jeremey, i dont think sonja is going too far anytime soon. (even though aaron is always trying to talk her out of staying with him) i think the line is pretty long as far as racers in the club go if you know what i mean.

later
jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John its good to see you on the board again. I wish I could of stayed longer at the banquet, I was having a great time. Also I put some pics of you under the racing pics page.

Aaron

·
Registered
124 Posts
You know aaron I do remember racing in august but I dont see any photos of me. or do I because I do see the white powder in some pictures.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey john, hope things are well.

nice to see you here again.

jc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts