Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated my build thread yesterday, and now the new post is gone. Any way to retrieve it? I don't want to type that whole post again with photo attachments.

·
Administrator
215 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it's there now. WTH? Earlier, the thread wasn't showing up in the Project section list. If I went to my CP, I could see the new post listed, but if I clicked on it, it took me to the last post that happened months ago, and the new post wasn't there.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. It was happening on my phone, as well as the laptop.

All good now.

Reactions: VSAdmin

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every day..... It’s like my thread is playing Hide and Seek. First it’s not there, then it’ll show up, then I see NO threads later than June 19....then it’s all back again. Now, I see new threads/posts, but my build thread doesn’t shown any new activity for a year. What is going on here?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
....or you log in, spend time writing a post, hit post and you get: "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" and for some reason you are no longer signed in. Then you go to sign in exactly the same way that got you logged in previously and you get this: "You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here". Then you go to reset your password and it takes you to a page with nothing but this: " SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Then I'm dumb enough to spend the time farting around to actually get signed back in and write this post. You guys are making it way too hard to justify posting anything here.

·
Registered
181 Posts
brad, when I followed your link, it took me to yesterday's post which I had never seen before, even though I have logged in a few times in the last 24 hours and your thread never came up in the recent posts section

·
Registered
779 Posts
after the post with the videos, there's a response to trials's comment and them another post talking about playing with the eprom on a second page. they're gone.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
it's a common issue with the new server... we are trying to find ways to make the site produce these posts and threads faster so it doesn't look like you lost all your threads but it should all be in the database... just playing hide and seek for now.
:(

Lee

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Thanks, Lee. It seems to be happening on both vB and XenForo software. Getting reports of the same on TheVOG.net, as well. Been trying to gather information from those guys about it, but didn't realize it's either common or known. So again, thanks.

Neil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts