Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after much time and effort I now have my cb360 to where it will crank usually on the 3rd or 4th kick and will idle. I think I need to put some MAJOR work into my carbs or just bite the bullet and buy new ones. still can't find air filters..... should I just buy the foam and custom cut it to the "mounts" that came iwth the bike?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so the foam is a a bad idea for the filter then? I think today since I don't have a ride to a parts store (sux) im going to take my brakes apart and check their condition. if you guys couldnt tell im REALLY new to this repair thing on engines.... more used to fixing electronics but I think I'm picking it up pretty quick. I'm moving back to a larger town soon and the Tech college offers a small engine repair course.... would this be helpful at all or no? I would like to go to the AMI but I'm not really sure if I would be able to for various reasons. thanks guys. stupid question is the carb bath stuff called just that? and I'm guessing all I would need to do is take them off and remove the seals and do it? would I need to dismantle the carbs before bathing? thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok so day before yesterday my idle was steady and fine.... didnt really fuck with anything that should affect it i dont think and yesterday the idel was REALLY erratic. Day 1 it was holding steady at about... 2100rpm but day2 it was jumping from 1600-1900 and cutting off and other such things. GRR.

idle screws?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.