Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fancy way of saying they shove a robot up your dick and break up a kidney stone with a laser. thats how my yesterday went. at home with a catheter in, get it removed monday, and a stint between my kidney and bladder, get it removed thursday. its awful convenient not having to get up to piss, but any convenience is outweighed by the fact that i have a catheter in...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im just mad that i didnt get more work done on my RD's before i got bed ridden...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im just mad that i didnt get more work done on my RD's before i got bed ridden...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sorry for your pain. That must have been one hell of a stone. My wife gets kidney stones once in a while. It reminds me that she is still way tougher than me.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sorry for your pain. That must have been one hell of a stone. My wife gets kidney stones once in a while. It reminds me that she is still way tougher than me.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the one they took out yesterday was right at a half inch in diameter. that was left kidney, right kidney is aittle smaller, gonna try to ultrasound that one and break it up.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the one they took out yesterday was right at a half inch in diameter. that was left kidney, right kidney is aittle smaller, gonna try to ultrasound that one and break it up.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Kidney stone my ass! That was an Alien Egg and the doctors are hiding it from you. What, they showed you blury pictures and told you they broke it up inside with a "laser?" It's a cover up... it happens all the time.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Kidney stone my ass! That was an Alien Egg and the doctors are hiding it from you. What, they showed you blury pictures and told you they broke it up inside with a "laser?" It's a cover up... it happens all the time.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
It's amazing what modern medicene can do!

One problem with the cath. is that while it would be great to drink a lot of beer and not have to get up to take a leak, I bet you are on some sort of meds that don't mix with alcohol.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
It's amazing what modern medicene can do!

One problem with the cath. is that while it would be great to drink a lot of beer and not have to get up to take a leak, I bet you are on some sort of meds that don't mix with alcohol.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not really in that much pain, but i take a 10/500 hydrocodone every 6 hours. mostly to just numb my sausage.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not really in that much pain, but i take a 10/500 hydrocodone every 6 hours. mostly to just numb my sausage.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Woke up in the emergency room once, after a motorcycle accident, with a catheter (Heavens, that's a convenient invention!).

Removal of it was the most painful experience of my life.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Woke up in the emergency room once, after a motorcycle accident, with a catheter (Heavens, that's a convenient invention!).

Removal of it was the most painful experience of my life.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Kidney stones....been there, done that.
Sorry to hear that, hang in....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts