Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
love the listing....

"i know people think this is a joke but its not....and i have no real idea how to list things but i think its worth huge money"

hope they try and sell it on next weeks pawn stars

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
love the listing....

"i know people think this is a joke but its not....and i have no real idea how to list things but i think its worth huge money"

hope they try and sell it on next weeks pawn stars

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
the first step is you have to find a rich guy who likes Obama......There's Ted Turner and.....well....fuck me if I can't name another.....

hasn't this dealer ever heard of a reserve price? set the bidding at $1 and the reserve at 1 million. When the bidding stalls out at $200,000 at least you have a list of potential buyers to make calls and send emails to. It baffles me how bad some people are at ebay.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
the first step is you have to find a rich guy who likes Obama......There's Ted Turner and.....well....fuck me if I can't name another.....

hasn't this dealer ever heard of a reserve price? set the bidding at $1 and the reserve at 1 million. When the bidding stalls out at $200,000 at least you have a list of potential buyers to make calls and send emails to. It baffles me how bad some people are at ebay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts