Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Evil, hanks for posting. Cool to get a current points standing too. No endurance race results. Looks like it got dropped of the file.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do not know what the reaction to seeing points standings is going to be, as it has not been done in the past, but i thought it might bring about an increase in participation if people knew that if they just show up for one race they might get wood . . . And wait for a correction. Lonewolf alerted me to a correction in FCB, and with any luck, Unga will post the new results tonite.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I can't imagine anything other than positive. It's ludicris to have to show up at the banquet to see how you did- not for me but some of the classes are very tight

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, that could be a negative . . . fewer people at the banquet. I'm just a newbie here.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
that kind of seems like the tail wagging the dog. I suppose if you were the leader you'd know??
Not everyone is able to make the banquet

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
just checked the results...
as much as i like doug "long" donelan, i believe he was in fact behind me at the first race...have the p-1 wood to prove it...
-parks

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Parks, please define "first race"
Frank, I don't care.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Parks, you are right. There was an error in transcription and it was unclear which race was the 250GP in the printed results. (Donelan was not even in the race)
Frank, you are right. I made an error.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts