Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Numbers. The club needs a decent number pf newe racers to make it worthwhile for Karl or whom ever is going to run the school. It's been a really good deal in the past; track time, instruction, license and a year's USCRA membership.

I might have one to add to the list. Sort of a maybe right now.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I think that Karl is trying to find out how much interest there is in the school.Get in touch with Karl.He shows up here every so often but if I had something I thought was important I'd get in touch with Karl. You know ...Get in touch with Karl!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
There is a fellow down here in NY that is also hot to take the course. He is hoping it happens or he will have to go to a penguin school. He wants to race in May come hell or high water.

I was just up to his shop today to see the FCB bike he built. It is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
You can never get enough track time, and. as opposed to taking the "course" which is really for first timers (IMHO), you should go to the open track days, hook up with at least one of the other schools that go to Loudon, and do as much as you can. My two cents. Anyone know if Carl is around these days? Anyone get a refund from last year? George?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Folks, yes there will be a school on the friday before the vintage celebration. Bob And Champ approved! It will NOT be heavy on track time, but there will be a classroom session in the AM, a Tech session after lunch and a couple of rounds of guided practice in the afternoon. You'll be eligible to race that weekend. I think it is best for newcomers or those who have not raced in some years, but if you are already racing, I don't think it offers you much.

Please get in touch directly ksmolenski at yahoo.com

I try to check here daily, but not always.
Karl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts