Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have used 1 to 1 headers for a CB350. I have the stock heavy ones, but I was lookinig to see if anyone has lighter weight 1 to 1 system they'd be willing to part with. I sure would love to buy the THR exhaust system, but I don't have the $475...so I thought I'd go fishing.

Pete

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
pete-

i have some reasonably decent headers that are welded to some completely pancaked (again, thank you lonewolf for running me over in T2 just 'cause my bike was laying sideways smack dab in the racing line) mufflers if they would help.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks tim. I'll take them. I'll be heading down your way for work in the next several months, so I can swing by and pick them up then. By then, Al (and you) should know if he needs anything for his bike and I can bring down any spares.

By the way. I pick up my 2000 Ford F150 Conversion van next week. VIR is a go for me. Cost of gas should cover the cost of the pipes(I am already saving vacation days) I can easily fit two bikes and gear if not more in the van and tow three more bikes on the trailer.
Hope to see you for the M&S ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts