Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf does this have to do with cafe racers? not a goddang thing. But, there is a place near me that bought a bunch of Red Tag work jackets. I bought up some from them, and had my friend do some screens for me. How many can i put you guys down for? They are lined and broken in. But you can't beat a good lightly used work Red Tag!

I also bought some Dickies lined work jackets new and screened them too. They of course aren't broken in and cost me a good bit more. But anyway, here is what the new ones look like (the used ones look just as good)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Pamp- I'll back you up if it's not crazy money. I couldn't find a link off your site. How many zinks? cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll add them to the website by Christmas day. I'm thinking $25 for the used Red Tags and around $45 for the new Dickies.
Got different colors too, so i'll list them all.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i like it! gotta check with the bank (casey) first.....

got a few people in line too!

tex

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Hey, Judey's birthday is at the end of January. He prefers black. Size L.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:was that "the girl" posting?

Nah... Girl only lurks when I direct her to something worthwhile.

That was actually Judey, dropping hints. He's been known to have a bit of a jacket fetish in the past.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pinche Chingadera (i feel like i need soap in my keyboard after typing that) they are all screen printed with the logos front and back.
i don't have any black jackets though. I got charcoal, blue, one brown. I've set some time aside tonight to get some better photos and add them to the site. Clearly, i need to buy some more of these and get them screened soon. Didn't know so many would dig 'em.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I'll be needing 2. One for me and one for my wife.

Ken

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've added some of the Jackets fellows. There are limited quantities on most of them, so first come first serve!

http://slingshot-cycles.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=45

Joe C, i'll check with the place for a small brown this week. Why are you so little?

ken, new or Red Tags? what sizes and colors? i'll look for you too.

Judey, i've got some new black jackets on order and will have them maybe in a week and screened and ready to buy in two weeks.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Pamp,
I am thinking a used 2 xl for me and a new M for my wife. Just keep me in mind if you don't have anything now, i don't really need a coat, but I just want these.

Ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts