Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant even pronounce most of your usernames never mind know what they mean !

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mine is similar to yours, just more American.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
My name just basically means "fucking whatchamacallit" in spanish. "Chingadera" is like when you talking about something and you don't know or remember the name of it. "Pinche" is an adjective for fucking....like saying that fucking(pinche) douchebag...wanker...chen shins...emgo (insert any part)...your mother-in-law...any in-laws, etc. It's nothing sexual related adjective but it could be.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I own a 2 stroke, they make smoke...my name is tyler...its pretty simple

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Thought mine was pretty self-explanatory too... ambiguous gender identity issues (?) combined with a fondness for the ramones?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Mines a combination of my home town, St. Louis aka "The Lou", and my college, University of Missouri or Mizzou or our stadium "The Zou" pretty easy

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah yeah alright clever sods, i meant the ones that ARE NOT self explanatory , like Pinche Chingadera..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Gringo, is what everybody calls me here in Miami.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a sod is a wet clump of grass lol, its just a friendly name in yorkshire UK , god knows why, wanna know some more 'Yorkshire lingo' ??

this could be quite funny,
when i was at school we had a canadian kid in our class, his 1st week in uk ever and we had him speaking 'Yorkshire' but with a canadian accent, funny as fook!

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
More 'Yorkshire lingo" please.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Even a Yorkshireman should be able to figure mine out.
Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RetroTony

erm... dave from Barnlsley?
Close, but Essex is my surname, not where I live. I have heard about the "ladies" in Essex.
Ken Essex

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
mine means "hipster douchebag" in Moldavian.

ok, I just made that shit up. it's a play on the word bourgeoisie, and it was just so I could have a unique username. I like weird stuff like that. For instance, I know one phrase in Polish - "Oh my god I have an axe in my head." Don't know another Polish word except that phrase.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
parks: (my friends call me that)
61: racer # and year of birth
-parks
ps.
quote:More 'Yorkshire lingo" please.
why do they call it yorkshire pudding? pudding is supposed to be sweet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
lastman - expected and accepted position on racetrack. Please no Yorkshire lingo otherwise we will be provided with verses of " On Ilkla Moor Ba' Tat" or phrases like "Where there's muck there's money". Although in Yorkshire, driving around Oliver's Mount racetrack is great- it' a public road.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts