Cafe Racer Forum banner

Vans moto-sneaker?

3649 Views 25 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  joe c
Jason Jessee, of 80s skateboarding fame, who builds custom chopper/bobbers through his company High-Bond Modified has been given a Vans sneaker. Basically a vans sneaker made of oiled boot leather with a steel shank for kickstarting.

Probably the LEAST protection you can get with a shoe on! I am a dirtbag so I got a pair. Anyway, check 'em out:

...and check out Jasons stuff at www.automodown.com

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
See less See more
1 - 6 of 26 Posts
My bro owns Autumn in NYC (hence the bowl), he's always good with hooking-up shoes. They should be in most skateshops by now, high tops too. Check out the website above for pics of Jason Jessee stuff. And check out that movie 'Stoked' about Gator and the murders.... some funny interview footage of Jason. Supposedly a documentary coming out soon. A real character, should be good.

Also, The Horse has an article this(? or last) month on Max Schaff (pro for Real) who is building some Harley bobbers.

I resent that remark....about the 'baggy shorts'

Damn Johnny how could 'The Father', who remembers the steel wheel days, throw gravel? Heartless.

Y'all can git the kicks @ Autumn. So come visit! C'mon Joe, sneaker shopping is a great excuse for a trip to NYC. You too Tanner.

What? You don't have a phonebook or 411? Lame. Like buying parts from JC whitney insstead of JohnnyB.

Joe, Sorry. They won't have the Hi-tops for a bit.

Frank, lets scheme on some cnc'd roller skates.

1 - 6 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.