Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got one? Anyone just have an opinion? I'm looking for a summer riding jacket that still protects well.

Thanks,
Jarrett

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
my dad has one. he likes it a lot. feels durable. looks good.

(its mesh so up close in a casual environment you drift toward the wham! zone) not a huge deal if you're wearing clothes under it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
my dad has one. he likes it a lot. feels durable. looks good.

(its mesh so up close in a casual environment you drift toward the wham! zone) not a huge deal if you're wearing clothes under it.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"I'm looking for a summer riding jacket that still protects well."

well then consider these too:

REV'IT! Ignition, REV'IT! Phoenix, REV'IT! Air, REV'IT! Turbine

All will protect you well.

Don't know the dealers in Missouri, but Revzilla.com will ship it to your door for free.

Tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"I'm looking for a summer riding jacket that still protects well."

well then consider these too:

REV'IT! Ignition, REV'IT! Phoenix, REV'IT! Air, REV'IT! Turbine

All will protect you well.

Don't know the dealers in Missouri, but Revzilla.com will ship it to your door for free.

Tex

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
i have an AGV leather jacket with armour with perferated front and rear panel.....the jacket is awesome!!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
i have an AGV leather jacket with armour with perferated front and rear panel.....the jacket is awesome!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REV'IT! Air, it is. Level 1 armor should be fine, as I'm only doing city riding, less than 50mph. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks Tex.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
REV'IT! Air, it is. Level 1 armor should be fine, as I'm only doing city riding, less than 50mph. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks Tex.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
can't wait to hear your comments. it has been our best selling textile for some time now. best complaint i ever heard was that the jacket was "too cold....it flowed too much air."

cheers,

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
can't wait to hear your comments. it has been our best selling textile for some time now. best complaint i ever heard was that the jacket was "too cold....it flowed too much air."

cheers,

tex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts