Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Geeze, that is an awfully long way away. I don't even know what I'm doing next Saturday. I only live in the valley though, so all signs point to yes

Reactions: Lpst

·
Registered
573 Posts
I should try to have the bosozoku bike street legal for that.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So happy you posted this, I was just wondering if there were any events like this local to me. I will definitely be there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You got to get the bosozoku to that. Hey maybe I could make a Prince bike

I was thinking on riding the CB750 up there but my wife will probably want to go so I might take the ht-1 up there on the back of her expedition or in the el camino.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You would definitely have to wear the whole outfit with it though... Always commit!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well, I do already own the suit, but I would need a frilly pirate shirt.
15215662580_1ba0bbf755_o.jpg

As for Prince's bike I do not own one like it, but the bike I had been talking about bringing is my Japanese style bosozoku bike, which is the style Prince's was loosely based on.
IMGP1014.JPG

Reactions: Lpst

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
I bet WW will be at this events.

Points to the member that finds him.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Similar to Where's Waldo....?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Pretty sure that's him in the sidecar.

Deus BBO 2015 (45).jpg

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Hey Whit........can you have your avatar on a white shirt so I could spot you easier?

I'll be the big fat guy riding around on the little ht-1

I need all the extra points I can get.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Hey Whit........can you have your avatar on a white shirt so I could spot you easier?

I'll be the big fat guy riding around on the little ht-1

I need all the extra points I can get.
Way easier to spot then that!

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Gentlemen: If we're going to have leisure suits, and plastic dick pics, let's try to keep it non-personal, and not derail threads with them.

I mean, there's probably a time and place for plastic dicks, but let's not point them at people, ok?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Really? That's what it takes to get the attention of an admin here? And Whitworth gets a pass on all the crap he says all day, all week, long?

That first one is actually me in the purple suit at the last Venice ride I went to. So totally on topic

1 - 20 of 24 Posts