Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Welcome, Stormtrooper!

quote:Originally posted by stormtrooper

First question: She has turn signals that are mounted on the end of the bars. I have to have at least one mirror on her, here in the state of NC, to be road-worthy...do you guys have any suggestions? There are two holes on both the left and right switches that look like they may accept mirrors...
Yes, those holes are for mirrors. I'd just put some of these on it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...017QQitemZ270241030178QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Second question: All I have for a seat is about 1" to 2" of foam...I like riding hard, but this could be a problem...what do you suggest, for completing the seat?
I'd put about 3/4" thick neoprene pad on there. Foam N'More has a website you can order from. www.foamandfoam.com

Lastly, and this bothers me, beside the oil fill dipstick, there is an open hole that has no plug in it, whatsoever...I can see a "belt" turning inside the hole when she is running...Is this hole supposed to be "plugged"??? Is this where I add fluid of some sort???
Not to worry. That hole is supposed to be open. What you are seeing in there is the flywheel. Don't put any fluid in there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts