Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vintage Celebration Entry,Garage and Medical forms have been posted on the the USCRA web site. http://www.race-uscra.com/events.html (thanks rob).

Please note that there is no pre pay gate entry and you must pay at the gate. This will make it easier as you can arrive at NHMS any time during the event and register to race at a later time.

To make it clear on the garage rental, motorcycles get half the garage space with one work bench per rental. There is no limit on how many bikes you want to put in your space. If you want two work benches then it is considered as two rental spaces. If you want to share with your friends, send in your garage requests together along with a note and they will accomodate you.

Please make an effort to get your entry and garage request in early. We need to show the new owners we are a good group to deal with because changes are in the works!!

I will have a race schedule out soon so you can plan accordingly.

Any questions, just ask.

John #58

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
hey champ, is there 5 days of racing/ or is it just the 16, 17, 18th.
what goes on the 13th and 14th,
i was wondering how many days i should get garage space for.
thanks

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
the old am-can series was great for the "re-match" scenarios....let's hope
-parks
ps branson would have to be good twice to be good. and he's gettin up in the years.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Champ,

Does the entry fee include Friday practice or is there a separate fee for that? And no Formula CB or did I miss that?

Craig

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Friday's practice is included and if there is a class missing from the entry just write it in.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
quote:Originally posted by parks61

the old am-can series was great for the "re-match" scenarios....let's hope
-parks
ps branson would have to be good twice to be good. and he's gettin up in the years.
Last time I went up to Mosport I won the LightFoot trophy.... I ain't afraid of no Canadians.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Back to the Vintage Celebration.... Like the last few years, again this year I'm seeing considerable interest from new vintage racers. I think the numbers game is looking up for the USCRA. Would be great to see packed garages, packed infield full of bikes. Someday I'd like to see a USCRA event with 200 bikes grided for the event. That would give the club some financial clout.
I hope people realize, as cool as P1 bikes are...these new guys will be the life blood of the club 5-10 years from now. We need to bring them along, help them when we can. (unless they are really fast...then we should shit on them whenever possible).
Here's hoping for a good year for the club.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
yeah, like keep em the f^)k out.
don't they crash i mean race ex 500s in lrrs?
-parks
ps. have done many miles on an ex with broad smile. uscra-able...i don't know. and yes i understand the ease of entry with them. bigger grids in each race is better than more races with small grids. it would suck to end up with 25 two lap races with four guys tooling around. the 50 (85cc) races are great....big grids. ung...fix your tz and shut up. that'll fatten up the f-2 grid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts