Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey come on let's get excited about it. Everyone ready?
Safety wired?
Kill switches?
Fresh Tires?
Racing Licenses?
Racing Numbers?
Beer?
Fire Ring?
Air Sickness Bags?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
effin' right EVIL. i'll grab the fire ring but my tires are already two races old...bah.ha..ha. seems there's a bunch of posers that are a bit too cool for all the obstacles and distrations that can make the VC such a hoot.

as it stands, i'll be pullin' in around the time practice ends on friday...but i guess that's just one or two less chances to crash.

-tt

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am very excited to see everyone and looking forward to kind of a lowkey weekend. It should be great to BBQ and chill with everyone.

Am I allowed around the Wanker fire pit??

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wanker fire pit will have velvet ropes and a ghetto blaster playing til TT falls asleep @ 4am. Jersey Girl you can always chill! I wont make practice on Friday since i have to work but I'll be around for the fiesta @ night. Cant wait!!!! Pete you suck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since I can't pitch a tent in the dark, and Alskee NEVER helps me (penga)...I'll see ya'll wankers Sat morning, when the sun is shining and it's warm!!

Tanner - what up with all this puke'n? Thought you were an irish laddie? u need to represent...

see ya trackside
PB

p.s. I will be sporting my new Steve McQueen authentic replcia of Truimph T-shirt...ya baby!!
:)

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, no rabbi, no hirko, no branson.

just us. Lonewolf was bringing a fire ring, same as last year.

TT, confirm the fire ring, otherwise there will be two of em, one for us and one for Pee BeeJ

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Hope everyone has a good time, and hope the turn out is decent. This is of course one of the first USCRA races I've missed in quite some time. I'll be at all the others of course, the July event is going to be great I think.
Just one of those things.

In July Saratoga has the GTOAA nationals....hopefully seeing all those pristine GTO's will not convince me to sell all my bike stuff and put mine back together.

Wonder what I could get for my entire race team, three bikes, spares, 5th wheel trailer etc?
JohnnyB

1 - 20 of 140 Posts